Leo’s was first opened in 1948 by the Mancieri family in the State St. section of Bristol, headed by Leo and Gina, along with their sond Reno and Mario. Leo’s remained open until 1976 when Leo passed away, but in 2000 Leo’s grandson, Paul Mancieri, relocated to 365 Hope St. in historic downtown Bristol, keeping the same Italian family recipes.
Customers generally enjoyed the food, noting it was fresh and tasty, although there were some complaints about specific items being cold or not prepared correctly.
Customer Service
Service quality was inconsistent; while some staff were praised for being friendly and helpful, others were reported as rude or indifferent.
Cleanliness
The restaurant was frequently described as clean, with positive remarks about the overall hygiene and condition of the facility.
Coupon Issues
Several customers expressed frustration over the refusal to accept coupons and issues with online orders, leading to dissatisfaction.
Operational Hours
There were complaints about unclear operational hours and being turned away before closing time.