The Parish of St. George's was established in 1937. Services were held in the North Turner Valley High School which is the present clubhouse of the Turner Valley Golf and Country Club. The Church was built in Gladys Ridge, east of Okotoks, in 1907 and moved to Blackie, east of High River, in 1923. It was moved to the current location in Turner Valley in 1949, onto land donated by the Royalite Oil Company.
The Church Hall, located adjacent to the church, began as a 6.7 meters x 7.3 meters (22' x 24') structure that was home of The Flare, Turner Valley's first newspaper. Later a "T" was added to the west end of the hall, providing washrooms and a kitchen. In 1987, the original building was torn down and a wider, and longer, hall was erected.
Customers generally enjoyed the food, noting it was fresh and tasty, although there were some complaints about specific items being cold or not prepared correctly.
Customer Service
Service quality was inconsistent; while some staff were praised for being friendly and helpful, others were reported as rude or indifferent.
Cleanliness
The restaurant was frequently described as clean, with positive remarks about the overall hygiene and condition of the facility.
Coupon Issues
Several customers expressed frustration over the refusal to accept coupons and issues with online orders, leading to dissatisfaction.
Operational Hours
There were complaints about unclear operational hours and being turned away before closing time.